The foreshore is serviced by our resident ranger, Jeff Lang who can be contacted on 0437724917 regarding purchase of daily launching tickets, annual launching tickets and booking for the rotunda for family events etc.
Please Note that Camping on the Foreshore is restricted to 2 nights maximum as priority is given to boat launching users. Permission to camp overnight must be obtained from the Ranger.
· Overnight Stays a maximum of 2 nights
· Self contained vehicles only, no tents
· All Persons must use public toilets or caravan units, not the bush alongside the reserve
· All rubbish to be cleaned up and placed in bins provided near toilets
· No open fires
· No loud music
· May need to depart at 9 am the following day depending on boat car parking demands, Ranger will advise
· Cost per night is $15
It is important that boat operators adhere to the channel markers, as we have very low tides at times, and it is not uncommon for boats to become stranded until the tide comes back in. Please observe the signage at the boat ramp regarding channels and check tides prior to departure.